What is Artvigil exactly?
Its a common question. But easy one to answer.
Artvigil is a medication designed to assist people with sleep disorders like.
- Shift work disorder
- and excessive daytime sleepiness
But its the off label use that has made it famous!
- Promotion of wakefulness by preventing the onset of fatigue,
- Increased alertness and focus,
- Used as an aid to fight chronic fatigue syndrome
- And to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHA).
Artvigil Users Comments
- Artvigil helps me keep focused all day.
- Most of the time I forget that I’m on Artvigil. Until I realize that I have been working for four hours without stopping!
- I don’t feel hungry when I take it.
- My son has ADHD and he uses Artvigil everyday. Now he’s working full time and is valved member of team that works in very remote locations.
How long does Artvigil last?
Like all medication the effects vary between users.
This medication is prescribed as a eight to twelve hour supplement.
There is no come on or come down effect. Unlike other supplements from the Modafinil family.
- Not more than 300mgs (2 tablets) per day.
- Take it as early as possible. This will help you get a good nights sleep.
What does Artvigil do?
Artvigil is backed by peer reviewed research that proves it works.
- A source of creativity,
- Increases the users ability to remain focused on a single task,
- Promotes wakefulness and alertness.
- And prevents the onset of fatigue.
Who uses Artvigil?
- Air traffic controllers,
- US and Indian Fighter Pilots,
- UK Ministry of Defense,
- French Foreign Legion,
- and the Australian Treasury department.