What is Artvigil, Exactly?
It’s a common question. But an easy one to answer.
Welcome to Afinilexpress.org,
Artvigil is a medication designed to assist people with sleep disorders like;
- Shift work disorder,
- and excessive daytime sleepiness.
But it’s the off-label use that has made it famous!
- Promotion of wakefulness, by preventing the onset of fatigue,
- Increased alertness and focus,
- Used as an aid to fight chronic fatigue syndrome,
- And to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (A.D.H.A).
Artvigil Users Comments
- Artvigil helps me keep focused all day.
- Most of the time, I forget that I’m on Artvigil until I realize that I have been working for four hours without stopping!
- I don’t feel hungry when I take it.
- My son has ADHD, and he uses Artvigil every day. Now he’s working full time and is a valued member of the team that works in very remote locations.
What is Artvigil
How Long Does Artvigil Last?
Like all medications, the effects vary between users.
This medication is prescribed as an 8 to 12-hour supplement.
There is no come-on or come-down effect, unlike other supplements from the Modafinil family.
- Not more than 300mgs (or 2 tablets) per day.
- And take it as early as possible. This will help you get a good night’s sleep.
What does Artvigil do?
Artvigil is backed by peer-reviewed research that proves it works.
- A source of creativity,
- Increases the user’s ability to remain focused on a single task,
- Promotes wakefulness and alertness.
- And prevents the onset of fatigue.
Who uses Artvigil?
- Air traffic controllers,
- US and Indian Fighter Pilots,
- UK Ministry of Defense,
- French Foreign Legion,
- and the Australian Treasury Department.
- Study Shows ‘Smart Drug’ Modafinil Does Enhance Cognition – Neuroscience News
- Modafinil’s effects on simulator performance and mood in pilots during 37 h without sleep. – PubMed – NCBI
- On-orbit sleep problems of astronauts and countermeasures