What Happens if You Stop Taking Modafinil?
Welcome to Afinilexpress.org,
In No Way is Modafinil Addictive.
- It is recommended that people using Modafinil only take 200mg daily, in the early morning.
- Withdrawal symptoms only manifest when people increase their Modafinil dose to enhance Modafinil’s efficacy.
- Even when withdrawal symptoms manifest, these do not result in Modafinil users craving another ‘hit’ like with drugs like Adderall.
- People who abuse Modafinil put themselves at a higher risk of developing insomnia.
- Using Modafinil for long periods can result in feelings of low-energy in people who have become accustomed to having an extra boost.
- Symptoms of anxiety are common in people who abuse but stop using Modafinil suddenly.
Reference & Recommended Reading
- What is Artvigil
- Artvigil vs Waklert
- Best Place To Buy Modalert
- Can Modafinil Help Runners
- Modafinil Giants
- Is Modafinil Safe
- Modafinil Family Tree
- Modalert vs Modvigil
Thanks for reading all the way to the end of this post.
And for that we would like to offer you a choice of Modafinil or Armodfinil for free.
Free Modafinil, Click here.
Free Armodafinil, Click Here.