I want to thank you, for helping our site reach #1 in Google.
Yes Modafinil is Safe
That has to be the most important question, right?
Is Modafinil safe?
I have used Modafinil for 9 years. And I once went 12 months without a day off, I got a lot done that year.
Is Modafinil Safe, Where’s The Evidence?
The Harvard Business Review (HBR) called Modafinil the “Safest Smart Drug” available today. (1)
In the HBR article ‘Like It or Not, “Smart Drugs” Are Coming to the Office’. The researchers at Harvard and Oxford Medical Schools, showed that Modafinil has significant cognitive benefits.
HBR goes on to argue that, the use of Modafinil in the work place, universities etc is becoming common place.
“After their study was published, media reports began to refer to Modafinil as the world’s first safe smart drug.”
From The Guardian. (2)
Modafinil has emerged as the crown prince of smart drugs, that promise:
- enhanced memory,
- and an unrelenting ability to focus, all for hours at a time.
Modafinil is believed to enhance the short-term memory by as much as 10%.
The Best way to use Modafinil
From personal experience I can tell you that its best to follow the recommended dose.
Not more than 400mg or 2 tablets within a 24 hour period.
Not more than 300mg or 2 tablets within a 24 hour period.
My Personal Experience
Over the years I have tried many combinations. Searching for the perfect mix. The following is what works best for me!
- For a normal day I use 1 Artvigil 150mg, within 1 or 2 hours of waking up.
- On a busy day I take 2 Artvigil. Never together always 2 hours apart. My reason is below.
- For an extra busy day my preferred dose is 1 Waklert and 1 Artvigil again 2 hours apart.
Why 2 hours Apart?
I’m fully focused on my tasks and work for hours on end without a break. I don’t even feel hungry I just work.
But Paul agrees never 2 at the same time. Paul’s perfect dose for a very day is 2 Waklert 2 hours apart.
People who use Modafinil.
- Astronauts on the international space station, (ISS). (3)
- US Military (4)
- Senior Public Servants, Australian Treasury, (5)
- UK Defense Force and UK Politicians, (6)